Browse images of Greta Laundy's paintings, drawings and prints
Current series investigating the spectacular Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park, with numerous works on paper and a developing body of oil paintings on canvas.
Exhibition Dates 2017
SALA, August 2017
- ‘Tracing the Line’ joint exhibition with Maggie Moy at Victoria Park Chiropractic Clinic, Rose Park, SA
- The (biennial) Saint Ignatius Art Show, from 11th – 13th August, at 62 Queen St, Norwood, SA
- Kensi Kollab: group exhibition at The Kensi Hotel, Kensington, SA
- Unity: group exhibition at The Arkaba, 150 Glen Osmond Road, Fullarton, SA
- Loreto Spring Art Show: 8th- 10th September, Loreto College, 316 Portrush Road, Marryatville, SA
- Stirling Arts Festival, 12 November, St Catherine’s School, Stirling, SA
Please email me with purchasing inquiries.
I’ve included unresolved and early works to indicate how I have (and continue to) explore the rich visual motifs of the hills, trees and colours of the landscape. I’ve traversed between gestural abstraction and more Formalist styles and back again to ‘feel’ out this body of work.
Works on paper (2016-17)
Preliminary studies using watercolour, oil pastels, charcoal and ink undertaken whilst on location, and also back in the studio.